Nexcare™ Acne Patch absorbs oily secretion and pus with 3M Tegasorb, to help clear acne spot-on fast. It is effective and targets acne without drying the Skin and does not leave scars. Applying the acne patch reduces hand contact and infection to the acne and surrounding Skin, and is waterproof yet breathable.
• Cleanse your face and hands well. Gently pat dry with a clean towel.
• Peel open the plastic pouch. Select a patch which is able to cover the acne and place it centered on the acne opening.
• Gently press the edges of the patch with clean and dry fingers for better adhesion.
• Once the colour changes from Skin colour to white, it means that the oily secretion has been absorbed. The acne patch should be replaced with a new one.
- It is not advisable to use 3M Nexcare™ Acne Patch with other medicated products.
- If your acne becomes worse after the use of the acne patch (for example: turns red, swells, feels painful or has yellow discharge), remove it immediately and consult a doctor.