• NEW and IMPROVED Formula!
• Strong fabric protection repels spills for easier cleanup
• Ideal for household items like upholstery, curtains, pillows, table linens, backpacks, luggage and more
• Helps repel liquids and block stains without changing the look and feel of the fabric.
• Perfect for use on clothing like shirts, dresses, silk ties, suits, outerwear, canvas shoes and more
• Simple, one-step application
• Dries clear and odorless
• Safe for use on delicate or dry-clean-only fabrics like silk and wool
• Doesn't impede fabric's breathability
• Reapply Scotchgard™ Fabric Protector after washing
• One can covers an average-sized couch, two chairs or five jackets
Product Applications (Use on Things Like):
• Chair upholstery, Backpacks, Clothing, Upholstery, Curtains, Pillows, Canvas shoes, Silk Ties, Slipcovers, Suit Jackets,Table Linens, Throw Pillows
Direction to use:
Keep almost any kind of fabric looking like new with a few simple steps.
1. Prepare: Protect surrounding non-fabric materials from over-spray. If over-spray occurs, quickly wipe up.
2. Shake: Shake can well.
3. Test: Test for colorfastness. Spray hidden area until wet and wipe vigorously with a white absorbent cloth. If color
rubs off, DO NOT USE.
4. Spray: Hold can upright 6’’ (15 cm) from fabric surface. Overlap spray using a slow, sweeping motion. Two light
coats are better than one heavy coating.
5. Dry: Allow to dry between coats.
6. Reapply: Reapply after every cleaning or annually to maintain protection. Durability of protection varies with wear.