Low Energy. Low Running Costs.
The Dyson Airblade 9kJ hand dryer uses 9.1 kilojoules of energy per dry, meaning it costs just US$19 a year to run in eco mode. With a fleece-lined glass fibre HEPA filter to capture up to 99.95% of particle, including bacteria and viruses, from the washroom air. Our quietest Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer features silencers made from open-cell foam and perforated discs, reducing noise as airflow passes through the motor. The Dyson digital motor spins up to 75,000 times a minute, powering two 0.45 mm curved apertures. Together they create 624 km/h sheets of air that follow the contours of your hands, removing water quickly and hygienically
A power mode to suit your washroom.
- Select either the 900W Max mode or 650W Eco mode.
Less paper waste.
- The Dyson Airblade™ 9kJ hand dryer produces up to 85% less CO2 than paper towels and costs up to 99% less to run.
- Creating a better environment in your washrooms and the world outside.
Fast hand drying in 10 seconds.
- Our powerful digital motor spins at 75,000 rpm to shift 23 liters of air a second, for a 10-second dry time in Max mode.
Curved Blade™ design.
- Two 0.45 mm curved apertures create 624 km/h sheets of air that follow the contours of your hands, removing water, in less time.
Hygienically dries hands with clean air.
- Unlike some others, Dyson Airblade™ hand dryers feature HEPA filters which capture 99.95% of particles, including bacteria and viruses.
Our quietest Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer yet.
- Acoustically engineered to reduce washroom noise.