CU-Beam Duo 3000k Silver
customers are viewing this product
Combined up and downlight with full flexible control.
- Alters to suit changing needs throughout the day.
Fully flexible, controlled light
- A custom-built driver gives full control over the split and strength of dimmable up and down-light, to suit every task.
Powerful up and down-lighting
- Combined, the two high-power LEDs can project 9400 lumens (at 4000K). Heat pipe technology cools the LEDs to optimize longevity, without loss of brightness.
Maximized efficiency, with no waste
- Ricochet™ technology converts unused down-light into up-light, so no light – or power – is wasted.
Controlled pyramid of down-light
- Mounted at 1.3m above the task area, the down-light projects 722lx evenly over an area of 3.2m x 1.6m.
Two correlated colour temperatures
- Cu-Beam Duo suspended lights are available in 3000K and 4000K colour temperatures.
Glare and flicker control
- One-touch shutters hide the glare from users’ line of sight and reduce glare to below 1%.
Light, precisely where you need it
- Two custom-engineered lenses and adjustable one-touch shutters precisely focus the two high-power LEDs.
Wide distribution of up-light
- Suspended at 400mm from the ceiling, the up-light illuminates evenly over an area of 4m.
- Heat pipe technology effectively cools the Cu-Beam™ Duo light, so it can run at 107lm/W (3000K) / 113lm/W (4000K).