The FUTURO™ Adult Pouch Arm Sling lends a helping hand, keeping your arm in the optimal position while you mend your injured wing. An adjustable, padded shoulder strap supports a cradling pouch for a comfortable, personalized fit that holds your arm in place to minimize motion. Featuring a convenient buckle at the strap that’s easily manageable with one hand, the FUTURO™ Pouch Arm Sling lets you comfortably go about your day on the road to 100%.
• Provides mild support for sprains and post-surgery recovery
• Cradle design takes weight off your arm to help reduce fatigue
• Breathable materials allow air to circulate and help keep skin dry
• Comfort Pad cushions the shoulder bone and muscles
• One-hand, quick-release sleeve for easy on and off
• Customizable strap provides personalized comfort
• Convenient design can be worn on either arm
• Size: Adjustable
• Color: Gray
• Body Part: Arm
• Product Type: Sling
• Product Use: General Support, Post Cast, Post Surgery, Recovery
• Sizes Available: One Size - Adjustable
How to Wear:
1. Unfasten shoulder strap from pouch buckle. Insert the arm into the pouch with the elbow placed snugly into the corner.
2. Bring the strap across your back and over the opposite shoulder. Secure strap in buckle closure. Arm should rest horizontally.
3. Position Comfort Pad™ padding over shoulder for comfort. To remove, simply slip the strap over your head. There should be no need to unbuckle once it is properly adjusted.
Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry.
DO NOT: machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners.