9kJ (HU03) Hand Dryer
customers are viewing this product
Low Energy. Low Running Costs.
The Dyson Airblade 9kJ hand dryer uses 9.1 kilojoules of energy per dry, meaning it costs just US$19 a year to run in eco mode. With a fleece-lined glass fibre HEPA filter to capture up to 99.95% of particle, including bacteria and viruses, from the washroom air. Our quietest Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer features silencers made from open-cell foam and perforated discs, reducing noise as airflow passes through the motor. The Dyson digital motor spins up to 75,000 times a minute, powering two 0.45 mm curved apertures. Together they create 624 km/h sheets of air that follow the contours of your hands, removing water quickly and hygienically
A power mode to suit your washroom.
- Select either the 900W Max mode or 650W Eco mode.
Less paper waste.
- The Dyson Airblade™ 9kJ hand dryer produces up to 85% less CO2 than paper towels and costs up to 99% less to run.
- Creating a better environment in your washrooms and the world outside.
Fast hand drying in 10 seconds.
- Our powerful digital motor spins at 75,000 rpm to shift 23 liters of air a second, for a 10-second dry time in Max mode.
Curved Blade™ design.
- Two 0.45 mm curved apertures create 624 km/h sheets of air that follow the contours of your hands, removing water, in less time.
Hygienically dries hands with clean air.
- Unlike some others, Dyson Airblade™ hand dryers feature HEPA filters which capture 99.95% of particles, including bacteria and viruses.
Our quietest Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer yet.
- Acoustically engineered to reduce washroom noise.