Wash+Dry (WD04) Short
customers are viewing this product
Airblade™ technology in a tap.
- Costs up to 78% less to run than other hand dryers.*
- Wash and dry hands at the sink.
Hygienic. Less time in the washroom.
- The Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry hand dryer's HEPA filter captures 99.95% of particles up to 0.3 microns from the washroom air, before it's blown on to hands. So hands are dried with cleaner air.
Free up your washrooms.
- Because you don't need hand dryers or towel dispensers on your wall, the Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry hand dryer frees up more space in your washrooms for extra toilet cubicles or other facilities.
No waste water on the floor
- Drying hands at the sink mean there’s no water being dripped on the floor.
The Dyson digital motor V4
- The Dyson digital motor V4 uses digital pulse technology to spin at up to 81,000rpm – three times faster than a conventional motor. So it can draw up to 21 liters of air per second through the machine.
- Clean air from the HEPA filter is forced at 549kmph through apertures 0.55mm wide, literally scraping water from hands, quickly and hygienically.
Approved for food
- Dyson Airblade™ hand dryers have been certified globally for use in food preparation environments by meeting HACCP International standards.
Handles drying quicker
- The Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry hand dryer takes just 14 seconds to dry hands. So users spend less time in your washrooms, making it easier to manage, especially at busy times.
Better for the environment
- Up to 78% less expensive to run than other hand dryers. Up to 98% less than paper towels with up to 79% less CO2* – creating a better environment in your washrooms and in the outside world.
- Precise infrared zones operate the Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry hand dryer automatically. And because it switches intuitively between water and air, there’s no need to touch dirty taps or buttons, and no drips on the washroom floor.
Fast. And energy-friendly.
- Sheets of high-velocity air quickly scrape water from hands, without needing energy-hungry heating.